Situated in the heart of Durham City, the Ren Clinic is an outstanding complementary health clinic, offering a wide range of therapies and experienced practitioners.
Established in 2009 the Clinic brought together an existing group of practitioners who had been providing complementary therapies to the people of Durham for many years. Since then Ren has grown and developed, providing an environment where clients can find everything they need to build their own tailored treatment plan.
At the Ren Clinic, you’ll find:
- A holistic approach to your health and well being.
- Impartial advice about the best treatment for your needs.
- Friendly and professional therapists.
- Fully qualified and registered practitioners
- A comfortable, relaxing environment with private rooms.
- Daytime and evening appointments, by appointment only.
- Convenient parking and public transport links.
- Treatments as individual as you.
The current range of complementary therapies includes: Five Element acupuncture, TCM Acupuncture, Chinese medicine, Cranio sacral therapy, counselling, Homoeopathy, hopi ear candles, kinesiology, Physio therapy, reiki, reflexology and various types of massage – deep tissue, hot stone, pregnancy massage, lymphatic drainage, Indian head, myofascial release, rain drop therapy and Swedish massage.