Life Coaching with Emma Byers Coaching
Is life coaching for you?
- Are you unsure, unsettled or unhappy?
- Do you want a clearer idea of what you want and how to get it?
- Would you like a life that inspires you and keeps you growing?
- Do you struggle to make your plans a reality?
- Is your life being affected by the unresolved stuff?
- Do you want to trust in yourself and feel back in control?
- Are you tired of the same issues returning again and again?
- Do you want to live more harmoniously with life’s difficulties?
If you know that somewhere, something doesn’t quite feel right in your life, and you’re ready to tackle it – then life coaching’s for you.
Coaching for a life that fits
My speciality is for helping people find a life that feels right – a life that inspires, stimulates and satisfies; a life that doesn’t feel wobbly, painful or dull.
Life coaching is a great way to take a look at what’s going on and why, what you really want and how to get there.
Together, we’ll find clarity amongst the confusion and turn plans into action. We can help you find your inner spark and build it back to a roaring passion. We’ll discover tools that empower you to deal with all you need to deal with. And we’ll get to the bottom of any hidden beliefs and behaviours which are holding you back, and clear them out once and for all
You’ll then be able to move forward with purpose, free from baggage, free from doubt
Life coaching is a collaborative process where we work together to work things out. I provide a safe, honest and open space where you can talk freely and without judgement. You’ll be truly listened to. I’ll ask questions and reflect the things I’m hearing, with honesty and compassion.
Coaching can be fun and fascinating. It may be a little scary at times to look at the tricky stuff, but is often how the good stuff happens. And don’t worry, as your life coach, I’ll be right beside you every step of the way.
For more information including pricing, please visit my website at www.emmabyers.co.uk or call me on 07739 557316.